Dissolution with Children

In order for the Court to sign a Decree of Dissolution and/or a Decree of Shared Parenting, cash medical support must be included in the Obligor’s child support order.  Cash medical support will be ordered when private insurance is not available to defray the cost to the state to cover the child/ren on a medical card/s.

Additional language has been added to the child support language on page 13 of the Separation Agreement and page three of the Shared Parenting Plan.  The amount of cash medical support will be determined by the magistrate at the final hearing.

Checklist 2 – Dissolution with Children – Word – PDF  – after filing out the required forms, you can either call 513-732-7327 to schedule an appointment to have your paper worked reviewed or email them to kheile@clermontcountyohio.gov for review. Compliance review only applies to Self-Represented Parties (SRP).